The 2023 NFL week 7 finished with the Monday Night Football game on Oct 23 Minnesota Vikings won over the San Francisco 49ers (22-17). It’s time to kick off the 2023 NFL week 8 single games between the Bills and Buccaneers matchup is scheduled for Thursday, Oct 26, 2023.
The Buffalo Bills (4-3) records and clinched the no. 7 position in the AFC conference and mark the no. 9 team in the 2023 NFL Power ranking for week 8. In their last week Bills failed against the Patriots by 29-25 on October 22.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers coming off (3-3) records and clinched the no. 7 position in the NFC conference and mark the no. 17 team in the 2023 NFL Power ranking for week 8. In their last week Buccaneers failed against the Falcons by 3 points on October 22.
Thursday Night Football Schedule 2023
- Thu, Oct, 26: Buccaneers at Bills – 8:15 PM (ET) Highmark Stadium (Prime Video)
- Thu, Nov, 02: Titans at Steelers – 8:15 PM (ET) Acrisure Stadium (Prime Video)
- Thu, Nov, 09: Panthers at Bears – 8:15 PM (ET) Soldier Field (Prime Video)
- Thu, Nov, 16: Bengals at Ravens – 8:15 PM (ET) M&T Bank Stadium (Prime Video)
- Thu, Nov, 23: Dolphins vs Jets – 8:15 PM (ET) MetLife Stadium (Prime Video)
When is the Buccaneers vs. Bills game?
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense to the Buffalo Bills 2023 Thursday Night Football at Highmark Stadium in NY State on October 26, 2023. The game is nationally televised on Amazon Prime Video at 8:15 PM ET.
Buccaneers Roster for Week 8:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers released 15-player rosters ashed of the week 8 game against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- QB Baker Mayfield, RB Rachaad White, WR Trey Palmer, WR Rakim Jarrett, TE Payne Durham, LB SirVocea Dennis, OLB Yaya Diaby, G Matt Feiler, DL Greg Gaines, CB Josh Hayes, S Christian Izien, DL Calijah Kancey, G Cody Mauch, K Chase McLaughlin, S Ryan Neal.
Bills Roster for Week 8:
Buffalo Bills released 13-player rosters ashed of the week 8 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- QB Kyle Allen, RB Latavius Murray, RB Damien Harris, WR Deonte Harty, WR Trent Sherfield, G David Edwards, TE Dalton Kincaid, DE Leonard Floyd, LB Dorian Williams, DT Poona Ford, G O’Cyrus Torrence, G Connor McGovern, S Taylor Rapp.